Admission to Museum costs:
- Adult (16+) - £16
- Child (5 to 15-years-old) - £9.50
- Concessions (Seniors* and Students) - £12
- Family (2 adults and up to 2 children) - £45
Pay once, come back all year. All admission is automatically upgraded to an annual pass where you can come back as often as you like for the next 12 months**
* Age 65+
** Excluding special events where a concessional cost may apply.
If you buy a Gift Aid ticket, the Government will give us an extra 25% on top of your entrance fee, at no additional cost to you. It makes a massive difference to charities like us.
Free admission is offered to:
- Army Air Corps (plus their accompanying Spouse/Children)
- Army Air Cadets (when booked through the Army Air Corps)
- Serving British or Commonwealth Military personnel on production of an MOD 90 or equivalent ID Card
- AAC Veterans with an AACVA Membership Card
- Wheelchair pushers and carers of disabled people
- Middle Wallop Military residents (with proof of address)
- Children under 5
- Army Flying Museum Gold Members
- Corporate Partners
The Museum is open from 0900hrs to 1600hrs seven days a week, except for 24 - 26 December.
The Apache Cafe is open from 0900hrs - 1530hrs seven days a week, except for 24 - 26 December.
The Museum is occasionally closed for private events - please check our online booking system for closures.
Army Flying Museum, Stockbridge.
For some Sat Nav users and Apple Map users, use postcode SO20 8DY.
The Army Flying Museum has free parking spaces for visitors.