Admission to Museum costs:
- Adult (16+) - £14
- Child (5 to 15-years-old) - £8
- Concessions (Seniors and Students) - £10
- Family (2 adults and up to 3 children) - £38
If you buy a Gift Aid ticket, the Government will give us an extra 25% on top of your entrance fee, at no additional cost to you. It makes a massive difference to charities like us, and to thank you for your donation we upgrade your entrance ticket to an Annual Readmission Ticket free of charge
Free admission is offered to:
- Army Air Corps (plus their accompanying Spouse/Children)
- Army Air Cadets (when booked through the Army Air Corps)
- Serving British or Commonwealth Military personnel on production of an MOD 90 or equivalent ID Card
- AAC Veterans with an AACVA Membership Card
- Wheelchair pushers and carers of disabled people
- Middle Wallop Military residents (with proof of address)
- Children under 5
- Army Flying Museum Gold Members
- Corporate Partners
The Museum will re-open again on Monday 17 May.
Tickets must be bought in advance.
The Museum is open from 1000hrs to 1630hrs (1730hrs July and August) seven days a week, except for 24 - 26 December.
The Apache Cafe is open from 0900hrs - 1600hrs (1700hrs July and August) seven days a week, except for 24 - 26 December.
Army Flying Museum, Stockbridge.
For Sat Nav users, use postcode SO20 8DY.
The Army Flying Museum has free parking spaces for visitors.
We are delighted to announce we have been certified 'Good to Go' by Visit England. You can view a copy of our certificate here. We have put lots of new measures in place to make your visit as safe and enjoyable as possible, including:
✅Limits on the numbers of people in the building
✅A clearly sign-posted one-way system
✅A social distancing policy throughout the Museum
✅Regular cleaning of the Museum
✅Hand sanitiser stations throughout
✅A one in, one out policy for our toilets
✅A ‘grab and go’ menu in our Apache Cafe
Following recent Government guidelines, we are now recommending that our visitors wear a face mask when visiting the Museum's shop and Apache Cafe - Masks available in the shop for a small donation.
You can read our Covid-19 Risk Assessment here.
Frequently Asked Questions
We understand that the Museum may feel a little different and we know some of you will have lots of questions. Click here to find answers to the most frequently asked and please don't hesitate to contact us if you would like more information.
You can find copies of our Accessibility Statement and Visual Guide to the Museum by clicking here.
Here's what you can do to help
- Please stay away from the Museum if you are feeling unwell or experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms to protect other visitors and staff.
- Please be aware it is essential to pre-book your visit online even if you qualify for free entry to the Museum.
- Please use contactless card payments whenever possible.
- Please wash your hands and make use of the hand sanitiser stations regularly throughout your visit.
- Please follow the clearly sign-posted one-way system around the Museum and stop at the signs asking you to make sure your way ahead is clear.
- Please keep your distance from other visitors and staff and observe the social distancing guidelines.
- Please refrain from any unnecessary touching of exhibits, displays or surfaces.
- We are aware there are a lot of changes for both staff and visitors to get use to, so please be kind to one another. Our aim is for everyone to have a safe and enjoyable visit.