Time left until Wallop Wheels and Wings
Following the Prime Minister’s announcement on 14 June, we are pleased to say that Wallop Wheels & Wings can still go ahead as planned as it is fully Covid-compliant. Day tickets to This event are now sold out but we do have late passes available for access to the site from 1630hrs.
Late Passes are just £5 and allow access to the event from 4.30pm onwards. Come along as the day winds down to soak up the atmosphere and enjoy a cool drink whilst watching some of the aircraft fly out and at 6.30pm the hot air balloons take to the skies in a spectacular finale! Last orders at the bar are at 7pm and the event closes at 7.30pm. (Please note the balloon ascent will be weather dependant.)
Please be aware that the Late Pass gives you limited access to the event as the exhibitors and stall holders will be starting to leave by this point in the day. The Kids activities will have closed for the day and the Museum will also be closed.
- Photographers and enthusiasts
- Aircraft exhibitor information
- Cars and motorcycles
- Volunteers information
Gain exclusive up-close access to the arriving aircraft in a special airfield side area (Details available when purchasing standard tickets). SOLD OUT
Want to see the aircraft coming in from a great vantage point, then purchase an Early Bird pass, which gives access to the site from 0800hrs (Details available when purchasing standard tickets).
Sorry, we have reached our capacity for cars, however, should you wish to be put on the waiting list to attend with your vehicle please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a motorcycle owner attending as an exhibition please click here for more information on the day.
If you are a car owner attending as an exhibition please click here for more information on the day.
Please note, this is a fundraising event and there is a small concessionary charge for exhibitors. Please note, refunds will not be offered unless the event is cancelled due to COVID.
If you are already attending as a trader please click here to find out more information about the day.
Here are some of the traders that are coming:
- Gillian jones designs – military artwork
- MiniMoo & Flo – childrens clothes by serving aac
- Hawkins Bros fine English wine
- Hampshire Candles
- The Aviation Bookshop
- Wessex spirits
- KS Aviation – models, books etc
- The Charcuterie at Parsonage Farm
- Fordingbridge Fudge
- Butler Country Escapes – smoked trout pate etc
- Mijoux Creations – sterling silver jewellery
- Army Flying Museum
- Tinks Products – children's products incl hairbrushes, stools, tablemats etc
- Brooklands Gifts and Interiors – home décor, accessories, soft furnishings
- Handmade By Sarah Grey – vintage style items such as bags, padded hearts, scrunchies, pictures, cushions
- MS Design - handmade fountain pens, razor handles, handmade papercraft pictures
- The potting shed Loxwood – garden tools and accessories, gloves, copper handles tools
- West country designs – pyrography chopping boards, spoons, coasters
- Portsmouth distillery – gin and rum
- Hampshire Fare
- Hampshire Fare
- New Forest Shortbread
- Cottage Bygones – Motorcycle memorabilia
- David Gell – Dog Treats
- Mermazing Bath Bombs
- Warbird coffee
- Terri Harrison Leathercraft
- Tweed boutique
- Solent aviation art society
- Paints and pixels
More information for volunteers on the day will appear on this tab soon, please check back at a later date.
Thank you to our Event Sponsors
0800 aircraft arrivals - early bird top-up tickets available with standard ticket purchase.
0930 Gates open for public
1130 Airfield opens to the public
1330 Concours D’Elegance Prize Giving
1530 Airfield closes to the public
1830 Balloon Ascent
1900 Last orders at the bar
If you have any questions please refer to these Frequently Asked Questions, alternatively contact us on 01264 781086.
We undertake to treat your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act (2019), for more details please refer to our web site HERE
NB: No drones are allowed to be flown anywhere near or in the event.