- Dogs are not permitted inside the Museum or Apache Café except for Guide dogs and Assistance dogs - our policy on Assistance Dogs can be found on our accessibility page.
- Food and drink is not to be consumed inside the museum
- Motorcycle helmets are not to be worn or carried around the museum
- Under 16's must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Photographs of exhibits are welcomed, however tripods are only permitted after 2pm and not during school holidays
- We are unable to give cash back nor do we have a cash machine on site
- Large rucksacks are not permitted in the museum for security reasons
- Only food purchased from the Apache Cafe is to be eaten in the cafe. There is a picnic area for packed lunches by the outdoor play area.
- The Helicopters in Action AV show, which runs hourly in the Hayward Hall, contains flashing lights and loud, sudden noises.
To download a copy of our museum map click here.