Over the past few months, participants from across the UK have been repurposing old surplus camouflage kit to make some high-end fashion garments. Twenty-three original pieces have been made created so far and these are now on display in the Museum. Later in the year they will be touring local libraries. You will be able to see them at:
- Ringwood and Fordingbridge Libraries from 6th October - 30th November 2021
- Tidworth Library from 1st December 2021 - 5th January 2022
- Salisbury Library from 6th January - 31st January 2022
- Totton Library from 1st February - 1st March 2022
- Romsey Library from 2nd March -29th April 2022
- The Rifles (Berkshire and Wiltshire) Museum, Salisbury from 3rd May - 3rd June 2022
A huge thank you to everyone who took part in this project. You have done an amazing job!